Enthusiastic Vehicle Technician Wanted
G-tech Motor-Works specialises in BMW, VW and Audi group vehicle repair and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Vehicle technician to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well-suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in the automotive industry and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workshop.
Based at our Derby workshop, the ideal candidate will be confident within all areas of mechanical, electrical and diagnostic repair. You will need to work well as part of our small dedicated team.
- Carrying out vehicle repairs to a high standard
- Managing your time efficiently
- Generating computerised vehicle reports to ensure duty of care
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness
- Delivering good customer satisfaction
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in motor vehicle repair
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a motor vehicle environment
- Knowledge of German vehicle repair ideal, but not essential
- Proficient in modern diagnostics ideal, but not essential
- MOT tester ideal, but not essential
- Good communication skills
G-tech Motor-Works although still in its infancy, has proven itself within the local community as a competent and trustworthy automotive workshop. Using modern systems and practices, we are a company that prides itself on its success which can only come with having the best personnel. Salary negotiable depending upon experience and qualifications. We offer on-going training and exciting opportunities in this continually expanding company.
[fts_facebook id=gtechmotorworks posts_displayed=page_only reviews_type_to_show=5 reviews_rating_format=4 posts=15 words=90 height=1550px type=reviews hide_like_option=no show_follow_btn_where=above_title]